Information on the protection of individuals with reference to the processing of personal data
(General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/17, art. 13)
The processing of personal data required for the purpose of registration as a user of the Italian Cultural Institute of Prague will conform to the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals.
To this end, the following information is provided:
- The Data Controller is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) of the Italian Republic which, in this specific case, operates via the Italian Cultural Institute of Prague (Šporkova 14; 118 00 Praga 1 – Malá Strana; Česká Republika; Telefono: +420 257 090 681; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com )
- For inquiries or complaints, interested parties may contact Data Protection Officer of the MAECI (Responsabile Protezione Dati / RPD), (mailing address: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Piazzale della Farnesina 1, 00135 ROMA, telephone: 0039 06 36911 (switchboard), email:firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com).
- The personal data provided will be used in particular for the following purposes: invitations to cultural events organised by the IIC, distribution of the cultural newsletter, language courses promotion, library matters).
- Processing of data entered into the database is based on consent. Any refusal to provide the requested data will prevent users from accessing services.
- The processing of provided data is carried out by the specially appointed staff of the IIC in a mixed mode (both manual and automated).
Data provided by interested parties during registration will only be processed by the Data Controller and will not be divulged to third parties.
- Every 10 years following the registration or renewal, the Institute will request users to confirm, electronically, their continued interest in the service and will delete personal data of any who do not provide it, either by a non-reply or by explicit denial.
- Interested parties may request access to their personal data and the correction of the same. Without prejudice to any consequences on accessibility to services, they may also request the cancellation of such data, as well as limitation of – or opposition to – data processing. In such cases, interested parties must submit a specific request to Italian Cultural Institute of Prague, and notify MAECI RPD of the same.
- If you deem your rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the MAECI RPD. Alternatively, you may contact Garante per la Protezione dei Dati personali (the Italian Data Supervisory Authority) (Piazza di Montecitorio 121, 00186 ROMA, telephone: 0039 06 696771 (switchboard), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com).